News 04:11 November 2018:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
Posting photos on Instagram can be quite disheartening when all your hard work produces nothing more than free Instagram video views and likes from your followers; it’s easy to get depressed, particularly if you know the benefits of social media marketing. The road to finding success with your initiative should not lead you to despair. Alas! Help is on the way…
This article will provide you with great ideas for increasing your Instagram viewership and getting them to not only view but also interact with your posts. Long-term engagement naturally leads to increased viewership and consequently acquire you more followers on your Instagram.
Below are the strategies for regularly Instagram posting of engaging, creative and relevant images that your audience will fall in love with. Implement these tips and always remember that constant engagement with your followers should always be your fundamental goal.
- Use of hash tags is a well known trick to help increase free Instagram views and ultimately new followers: A few examples include trends such as #followback, #FF (follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (like for like), and #tagforlikes
- Be engaging as well by Liking random pictures from people in your target audience. Online Marketers have used this strategy and found that for every couple of random photo likes, you can receive a dozen more followers to view and like your photos as well.
- One of the easiest ways to acquire more viewers is to hold an Instagram contest. Post a picture promoting the contest and then request people to like it in order to participate.
- Promote your Instagram account on your additional social media accounts. Tell people what to expect once they follow you (sneak peeks, coupons, behind-the-scenes photos etc.)
- View, Like and comment on other users’ photos as well. This is a natural way to gain new viewers.
- Use of popular #hashtags so your images get found in search engines. Some of the trendiest ones are #photooftheday, #love, #instagood, and #tbt.
- Post your preferred photos at 2am or 5pm. These are the most effective times to post according to research.
- Search for and follow people using popular hashtags like #likeforlike and #followme. Many will most likely follow you back and view your future postings.
- Quality beats quantity therefore; ensure that your account has only the best images. No one wants to follow someone with pointless images of haphazard shots.
- Use the Mayfair filter as it’s recommended as the most effective filter for marketers according to Fortune 500 Instagram Report by Track Maven
- Make sure your bio is complete with relevant keywords and #hashtags, and a link back to your website
- Ask questions in your photo captions. This is a great way to increase engagement.
- Posting on Sundays gets your images more visibility as Sundays have the fewest images posted online, so posting then will boost your visibility greatly.
Instagram has 500 million users as of June 2016; they have since launched Instagram stories as one of the most prominent and engaged social media sites. You can easily share your stories with your friends, family and fans.
Instagram is an excellent opportunity for innovative businesses to engage, develop their visibility, and increase revenue.
Below is an exclusive list of 20 Surefire Instagram marketing tools to help analyze, engage, and grow and your audience.
Schedugram is a tool that allows you to automate all your Instagram photos by scheduling in ahead of time allowing you to publish your post on preset times, and helps you to maintain active online free Instagram views and manage several accounts all at once.
Iconosquare is an app by Google Analytics for Instagram. It tracks information, such as comments, likes and followers for each post. With this vital information you can verify which content is receiving more attention.
Shopseen allows you to manage and track your sales and product inventory. You can schedule the same posts on other social media sites to increase your marketing efforts.
Tagboard helps you to track trending #hashtags on diverse social media sites. You can learn how trade names use the #hashtags as well as implement the same into your marketing drive.
Postso is a simple easy to use post and schedule tool for social media. It combines Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Instagram is a social media site for showcasing amazing photos and as such; PicFlow helps you to create fantastic slideshows for your audience using pictures. It lets you to add photos and music to create the desired slideshow.
Soldsie makes use of your bio link to display your content and make your photos content more searchable and easy to find.
With Ink361 you can find pictures content more quickly by Scanning through images and analyzing how well they perform.
Face book Power Editor
Face book Power Editor helps you run sponsored posts on Instagram. It’s an easier way to manage your paid marketing plan and reach your viewers more easily.
Crowdfire is one of the best tools to grow Instagram followers. It helps you to manage your viewers by giving statistics about potential followers who may be interested in your creations.
Reposts help you by reposting your preferred photos or videos on Instagram.
Simply Measured is a social media analytics tool that helps you gauge viewership activities on your Instagram. It provides you with reports and analysis of each activity in your account.
Social Insight analyses and provides all the stats of your Instagram account. You can use it with your multiple social media accounts as well.
Sprout Social is a social media managing platform with many features like analytics, scheduling, publishing, and meticulous reporting of your latest photos.
Igerslike lets you manage your Instagram with seven different tools. For example, you can promptly unfollow users who don’t follow you and also follow new users.
Gleam allows you to grab your user’s emails, build stunning picture galleries, and run competitions by incorporating prizes for your social media campaigns.
InstaPort offers you an easier way to backup all your Instagram moments in a local hard drive.
Websta is a free basic Instagram analytics tool used to access #hashtag rankings.
Quick is another free app that allows you to include text to your photos. It allows you to create and engage more viewers.